RADION is constantly in need of volunteers for on-going humanitarian relief and/or fund raising projects such as:
- MEDICAL MISSION
- MASS FOOD DISTRIBUTION
- StreetKIDS! MASS OUTREACH
- FUND RAISING EVENTS & AWARENESS CAMPAIGNS
As RADION operates on streamline budget, all volunteers have to bear all living expenses for the duration of the trip.
For groups involved in Fund Raising Trips (FRT), all volunteers are required to raise additional funds for community development projects.
TYPES OF VOLUNTEERS :
SKILLED VOLUNTEERS (preferably 3-12 months. To be stationed in Thailand)
- Medical Personnel (doctors, nurses, paramedics, medical orderlies)
- Child Psychologists
- Psychologists dealing with victims of domestic abused background
INTERNSHIP & GENERAL VOLUNTEERS
- Students seeking internship with RADION (only for PhD students. To be stationed in Thailand)
- General Volunteers for Fund Raising Trips (FRT) and/or fund raising events & awareness campaigns.
FUND RAISING TRIPS (FRT)
Minimum 6 person in a team
VENUE : Khek Noi, Petchabun, Thailand
DURATION : approx 6-14 days
The team can be made up of skilled or unskilled personnel such as:
- Faith based organisations
- Non religious groups/individuals interested in humanitarian work
FUND RAISING EVENTS & AWARENESS CAMPAIGNS
We have fund raising projects organised from time to time. You can volunteer to:
- Create awareness among family and friends.