THE SINGAPORE CHAPTERThank You for Your Support!
Nearly 300 partners, private donors and friends turned up for #TheSingaporeChapter. This event was a success because you came. Together, we raised over $130,000 by the end of the evening! We look forward to playing our part in contributing to the conversation on societal change.
We have also received numerous enquiries about giving towards #TheSingaporeChapter after the event. Please scroll down for more information on how you may do so.
Once again, big THANK YOU to all of you!
How To GiveBank Transfer | Cheque | PayNow
You may scan the following QR code with your preferred banking app.
About The Singapore Chapter
In previous Galas, we have always shared about our work overseas.
This year, we bring it back to Singapore, the city we call home and a country close to our hearts.
What would Singapore look like as a city if our people are known for compassion, empathy and generosity toward others? What would it take for this island city to continue being a blessing to countries around us?
With that, we look forward to you joining us on 18th May 2019.
This Gala Dinner will be hosted by local celebrities Gurmit Singh & Vernetta Lopez, and our guest of honour will be Speaker of Parliament, Tan Chuan-Jin.
Gala Dinner Schedule
May 18th, 2019
Cocktail & Reception
Sign in at the registration table located outside the Grand Ballroom on Level 6. View our mini-exhibition. Help yourself to some refreshments.
Guests to be seated
Doors to the Grand Ballroom will be open at 7:10 PM. Please be seated at your table by 7:25 PM.
Arrival of Guest of Honour, Speaker of Parliament Tan Chuan-Jin.
By Mr Eugene Wee, Founder & Executive Director, RADION International.
We take some to acknowledge the contributions of our partners and donors.
By Mr Alvin Ong, Chairman of RADION International Board of Directors
End of Program
Thank you for joining us at The Singapore Chapter!
One Farrer Hotel
1 Farrer Park Station Road
Located above Farrer Park MRT station.
To access the hotel from Farrer Park MRT Station, please take Exit A or Exit C.
1. What time should I be there? And what time does the programme begin?
– We will be ready for the first guest from 6:30PM onwards. The programme begins at 7:30PM sharp. We encourage you to plan to arrive early and be seated by 7:25pm.
2. How do I register myself at the Gala?
– Look out for our Registration Table when you arrive outside the Grand Ballroom on Level 6. Identify yourself to our team and we will sign you in and let you know which table you’ll be seated at.
3. Will there be complimentary parking?
– Yes. However, there are limited complimentary tickets available so they will be given on a first-come-first-served basis. You may check with our team at the Registration Table.
4. What are the available options should I wish to make a donation?
– You may make a donation through one of 4 channels: 1. Credit Card 2. Cash 3. Cheque 4. QR Code / Mobile Banking
Donations can be made throughout the evening. If you have any questions, please feel free to approach any of the ushers or table hosts.